Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Olympics

I feel as if somehow for these two weeks, I am more connected to Gregory, since the Olympics are in Canada and he is too. I love the Olympics. Especially the Winter Olympics. I have been waiting for Vancouver 2010 for four years, since Torino for sure. It's so fun to remember watching the Torino Olympics at Samford, in my dorm room, in the Zeta house chapter room, with my sweet, sweet Zeta sisters.


I had no idea where my life would be four years from that moment but it is AMAZING to look back on those years and see the Lord's provision in the heartaches and victories. I know now that it was His plan for me to meet and fall in love with Gregory, but in those moments of loneliness and doubt, I sure wish I could have a glimpse of what was to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment